Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Why dogs attack their owners

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Why dogs attack their owners

    psikostym03 1

    psikostym01 1

    psikostym02 1

    pic13648 1

    psikostym04 1
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why dogs attack their owners

    That Yoda-dog is sweet! I like the spider-dog too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why dogs attack their owners

    I believe they do think of ways to get us back sometimes!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why dogs attack their owners

    now now....Gizmo has two shirts....killer and sniff n scratch, Ry on the other hand has one has a 4 leaf clover on it says lucky b**ch, she actually prances. Don't think I would ever put something like that on them, poor babies.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why dogs attack their owners

    My aunt's chihuahua has a UT vest- don't think I'd ever put something like that on a pet! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •